https://sementedechia.info/q48/ is just one of the sites which talk about high intensity training. All these sites however have one thing in common – the guidelines given by all these sites is the same.
The general guidelines given by https://sementedechia.info/q48/ and similar sites are :
- The frequency of the training should not be more than thrice a week and that too on days that are not consecutive. If the trainees are more advanced then they should work out less frequently.
- The volume of the training is just one set of the exercises should be done for a major muscle group. Some of these require just one set of a single exercise.
- The repetitions vary widely. There should be repetitions for size as well as strength of the muscles. It also depends on the metabolic conditioning as well as the cardiovascular conditioning of the individual. The range of repetitions can be in the range between 45 and 90 seconds.
- The progression should be scientifically done. The beginners should start with weights which are either 5 percent or 5 pounds. The increments of the weights should be in smaller chunks and more advanced trainees should increase only by whatever is lesser, 1 percent or 1 pound.
- The fast jerky movements should be avoided and the speed should be slow.
- The full range of repetitions should be done. However if there are partial range repetitions or isometrics, these are effective if they are performed properly.
As per sementedechia.info/q48/ the entire chart is drawn up and shared with the individuals to maximize the goodness they can gain from these exercises and to burn fat. These are guaranteed to build muscle and reduce fat in the individual in the shortest period of time without any ill-effects being seen.